All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Nintendo Wii U games...

Topic will be automatically locked at 04:00 AM

tabascoman77

25 minutes ago, Mike_da_Spike said:

With tne remove of  -g from exe path ? . I tought tecknoparrot was fixed weeks ago?

Adding -g to the beginning of the parameters is working based on my interpretation.

I think he is looking for a means of launching TeknoParrot titles in one system setup instead a system for each title.

@tabascoman77 please correct me if I am wrong on either count.

On 10/12/2024 at 11:33 PM, Draco1962 said:

Only other thing is maybe adding the -g to the executable line:

Executable=Cemu.exe -g

This was in the last log and causes an error in the log.  But not sure if this was removed

14 hours ago, Mike_da_Spike said:

With tne remove of  -g from exe path ? . I tought tecknoparrot was fixed weeks ago?

It is fixed but it's more of a workaround than a fix. You have to basically enter separate entries for each game. But we will get to that in another thread.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Draco1962 said:

Yeah, he moved the -g to the beginning of the executible line and removed it from the end.

I don't understand anymore, I though having the -g on the executable line gave the PinballX error

00:02:44.60  10/13/2024:  An error occurred trying to start process 'Cemu.exe -g.exe' with working directory 'C:\Flynns\Cemu_2.2'. The system cannot find the file specified.
00:02:44.60  10/13/2024:     at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
00:02:44.60  10/13/2024:     at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
00:02:44.60  10/13/2024:     at PinballX.FrmMain.x()

I'm really confused now 😕

1 hour ago, tabascoman77 said:

It is fixed but it's more of a workaround than a fix. You have to basically enter separate entries for each game. But we will get to that in another thread.

Oh man, more arcade stuff? I adore pinball more! 😍

22 minutes ago, Mike_da_Spike said:

I don't understand anymore, I though having the -g on the executable line gave the PinballX error

00:02:44.60  10/13/2024:  An error occurred trying to start process 'Cemu.exe -g.exe' with working directory 'C:\Flynns\Cemu_2.2'. The system cannot find the file specified.
00:02:44.60  10/13/2024:     at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)

Ok...so I killed the -g on the executable and...you know what? Here's a damn screenshot of the working setup. :)

image.png

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Mike_da_Spike said:

Yeah...when you set the thing up...that's what you get. :)