All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Nintendo Wii U games...

Topic will be automatically locked at 04:00 AM

tabascoman77

I'm in the home stretch...this is probably the final system I'm adding and I really didn't mean to except my son really likes the Wii U and I spoiled the crap out of him.

Cemu runs fine outside PBX.

It's the parameters I can't figure out.

I've got the old standby plugged in ("[TABLEPATH]\[TABLEFILE].wux") but that just brings up the Cemu interface. I'm sure there's a "-g" that's supposed to be in there some place or something else entirely that's supposed to fill that slot. I just don't know what it is.

Strangely, this reminds me of the TeknoParrot issue. I am curious about solving this because if there's a solution to Wii U, it means I can condense TP rather than have a per-game entry system.

PinballX.ini log.txt

6 minutes ago, Draco1962 said:

-f p4 -g instead of stacked.

Additionally, have you tried launching Cemu and seeing if there is a fullscreen option that can be enabled instead of via command line switch?

Yeah, just checked it. Cemu has a fullscreen toggle. I turned it on so that kills -f. I have already tried it with just -g and that didn't work.

1 hour ago, Draco1962 said:

The -f switch isn't needed if fullscreen is enabled within the Cemu options.

Sorry bro, just trying to help as I see that the parameters in the log are withing the double quotes.
I would always opt for full screen with an emulator as you wouldn't want it to run in windowed mode.
It's better to be safe than sorry.

5 hours ago, tabascoman77 said:

Boom! The code below worked! And I am wondering if maybe that might be a bit of a fix for TeknoParrot....

-g "[TABLEPATH]\[TABLEFILE].wux"

Good news and thanks for reporting back!

Thinking that TeknoParrot may need to be handled differently. Let's open a new thread for the pursuit of that one with fresh ini and log files!

• Draco1962 changed the title to [RESOLVED] Nintendo Wii U games...
7 hours ago, tabascoman77 said:

Boom! The code below worked! And I am wondering if maybe that might be a bit of a fix for TeknoParrot....

-g "[TABLEPATH]\[TABLEFILE].wux"

With tne remove of  -g from exe path ? . I tought tecknoparrot was fixed weeks ago?