All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

table PinEvent

duv67

hello,

I have a backglass issue with the PinEvent tables.
I read this on a forum :

" Create Future Pinball launcher in PinballX with a run before and run after script.

Here is the launch before:

REG ADD « HKCU\Software\Future Pinball\GamePlayer » /v « ArcadeMode » /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f

REG ADD « HKCU\Software\Future Pinball\GamePlayer » /v « SecondMonitorEnable » /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f

Here is the launch after:

REG ADD « HKCU\Software\Future Pinball\GamePlayer » /v « ArcadeMode » /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f

REG ADD « HKCU\Software\Future Pinball\GamePlayer » /v « SecondMonitorEnable » /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f

how to configure these scripts in pinballx settings?

Thanks

DUV

Good morning - please refer to this thread for How to ask for help:

Typically, we prefer that you attach copies of your pinballx.ini and log.txt files whenever reporting an issue or requesting assistance. These files give us needed information to start a response.

Also, once the issue is resolved, please post your resolution and steps. It may help someone else with a similar issue. Just saying "I fixed it myself" or similar response or no response sends the wrong message to the community.

Thank you!

2 hours ago, duv67 said:
how to configure these scripts in pinballx settings?

As I mentioned in your previous question 

A very patient guy with brain damage, took the time to create a manual with all the settings and features. Manual can be downloaded, but is also shipped with pinballx and a link is available in your startmenu.

In the faq/support section there is also how to ask for support. Also some usefull links.

And your question how to setup start and exit programs are also described

1 hour ago, duv67 said:
I understood.
Please find my pinballx.ini file
What do you mean by text logs?
THANKS

PinballX.ini 12.24 kB · 0 downloads

As you already have a launch after script defined (closefuturedmd.cmd), just add the launch aftervto that script.

Create a StartFuturedmd.cmd, addd the commands and your futurdmd.exe in it and change theclaunge before to this cmd

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...