All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[GUIDE] Setup Zen Pinball FX and Pinball M in PinballX (steam version)

21 hours ago, lm_shaker said:

Hi All; 

Could someone re-attach the PinballX Games Database File for Pinball FX ("Pinball FX.xml"). 

It's no longer attached to the thread, and there are no examples of how I can manually create the entries.

Thanks! 

- Mark

I'm sorry. 

I could not download the file, as I had just clicked the link without first signing in. 😞

Of course, I then signed in to request the link be "corrected". 

I'm going to go crawl into a hole now.  Luckily the hole is my basement, and that's where my V-Pin Cab is located. 🙂

- Mark 

• Haha 2

• Mike_da_Spike changed the title to [GUIDE] Setup Zen Pinball FX and Pinball M in PinballX (steam version)
  • 4 weeks later...

i made it to work with epic games version to without launchers, works fine its launching the table,  but i have a problem. If i launching the table from pinballx , cabinet mode deactivating. its strange 😊 

2 hours ago, laszloimre said:

i made it to work with epic games version to without launchers, works fine its launching the table,  but i have a problem. If i launching the table from pinballx , cabinet mode deactivating. its strange 😊 

Since this guide is for the Steam version it may be best to report any issues with the Epic Games version in the PinballX > General forum.

Will default to Mike_da_Spike's feedback before splitting post to the suggested forum.

On 2/26/2024 at 11:59 AM, laszloimre said:

I don't have the epic version,   bit saw the release note on discord for today's patch:

Heyho @everyone 👋 

A new patch is available for Pinball FX on Steam, PlayStation, Xbox, and the Epic Games Store (1.0.15) that should address some issues you reported after our recent update. Please take a look at the notes below:

- Fixed the issue, when the Questlines progress stopped after a Score Limit mission

- Remapping controls will properly save after a game restart

- Cabinet mode will properly save on the Epic Games Store version

- On PC, the backglass view and nudge controls will properly work after remapping them

**Table Fixes**

- Junk Yard - Adjusted the audio levels

- System Shock Pinball - Fixed an issue where the ball could get stuck on the magnet*

- System Shock Pinball - Fixed an issue with the mini-playfield, where the star could escape the fighting zone during Wizard Mode*

*where available

**As always, thank you very much for your reports and feedback!**🤗

So think your issue is fixed