All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Kickstarter - Storaxa - Fully Customizable Home Cloud Storage with Remote Access NAS

Draco1962

Storaxa - Fully Customizable Home Cloud Storage with Remote Access NAS

image.png

It looks promising but prices, of course, do not include hard drives. I do not know much about NAS solutions but have been considering it since we have so much media between my hobbbies, home photos, scanned personal docs and records.

• Like 1

Wow... $1.9 mil on a $50,000 goal (based on the budget setup not the $5,000 goal at the top of the screen). A lot of people really want it to happen. It looks like a great solution for a smaller business server or large home storage/streamer/hobby space. This is actually a cool project that I WANT but have absolutely zero NEED for. *sigh*

At present we have stuff stored on Microsoft and Apple cloud drives, various external drives, but nothing internally connected. 

With my current employment on shaky grounds I can say that I won't spring for anything until that is settled, but it does hold promise for future consideration.

• Like 1

Looks cool, but if anything you best be prepared to wait, and wait, and wait some more.

I think these platforms are really a cool way for small entrepreneurs to launch products, but the glaring expertise in doing so often shines through when it comes to time until delivery.

This one looks awesome to me actually!