All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Where can I buy a bespoke/custom 'bar top' arcade kit ?

13thDisciple

Hi, I hope I'm OK posting this question in here but I just wanted some advice really over buying a custom arcade bar-top kit, I need it to have artwork ( my own ) and the usual accoutrements like t-molding, buttons etc... you know the kinda thing, it's to house my own arcade game which I have made from scratch, it's a bit like 'Star Force' if you remember that game, anyway I've reached out to a couple of chaps but nothing back as yet, so I'm still fishing, thing is I feel a bit of a pain asking for a custom job, I'd have to do my own artwork for the cabinet, I'd love an illuminated marquee etc, the monitor I intend to use is a 4:3 17" Dell LCD vertically mounted, oh and a bezel also... for the screen, too much to ask ? If you would like to see my game just ask, thanks

for cheap and cheerful us only try custom gameroom solutions along with a mini pc from alibaba.

Or for higher end - a vortex from vpcabs. Im looking at mine right now!

4:3 may be an issue these days though.

I have not heard from them for a while but monster arcades or dream authentics may be able to build you something bespoke.

• Like 1

Thank you for the help & advice, I've been mulling over my options and I think now I'm going to plum for the "NinBartop" kit from GRS, I had seen them before ( along with many others ) but bypassed them as I wasn't ready then, so after a good rummage around their webside I was suitably impressed, yeah so as & when I'll get one, ship it to the UK no problem, that monitor btw looks fantastic.

My Star-Force clone which you can see below:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Like what I see in the video and think it would make a great addition to any gaming system! Let us know when it may be available, with logo and marquee files, etc. 

I went ahead and moved this thread to the Social Club subforum given the topic.