All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

UK 3 Floor retro arcade

stigzler

Evenin. 

I just had to share this with my old homies. Been over to Leeds today to visit "Arcade Club." 3 floors of old-school, new-old-school and Japanese arcade madness. Seriously - I wondered around in a daze + 5 hours felt like 1. And they served Brew Dog Punk IPA!

At last the UK has something awesome. They tried it a while ago in the smoke with the Heart of Gaming, but I think that flopped. They have another two in Blackpool and Bury, Manchester. 

Sorry @Tom Speirs, I know you're 'darn sarf' but if you're ever up this way ('ooop norf') give me a shout and I'll take you on at Tempest...

Inevitable link and photos:

https://www.arcadeclub.co.uk/

PANO_20210923_173414.jpgIMG_20210923_165346.jpgIMG_20210923_170822.jpgIMG_20210923_170845.jpgIMG_20210923_191838.jpgIMG_20210923_202918.jpg

Oh, and they had these in the bogs:

IMG_20210923_164749.jpg

a) Even the deodorant was 80s...

b) Instead of darkened room full of sweaty adolescents, it was one full of sweaty middle aged men... (a bit like Parliament)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Good to see you about! Here in "the States" some places have closed while others are thriving again.  The Circle of Life I guess.  Why does the circle seem to tighten and speed up as Life gets later... and why is there a urinal cake in my path?

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...