All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Miss this forum!

Hey gents! 

Been awhile with just everyday life being what it is.  Nothing bad, just life.  I was just thinking of this group today and wanted to say Hi.

I hope all is well with you great arcade game players and Han LOL  :)

Rich

• Like 3

Miss ya'll too.  I still visit daily to see if anybody posts any new scores.  Just hasn't been the same since things like Covid impacted.  I'm still good and healthy, never been infected.   Hope you and everybody else is doing well too!

• Like 3

It so easy to get caught up in life and lose your personal time, not to even mention dealing with all the BS that's currently going on.  I'm as guilty as anyone! 

I'm still dreaming about that day I'll finally be able to come home from work and relax and have nothing better to do than whatever it is I feel like doing.  

• Haha 1

On 8/9/2021 at 9:29 AM, patrickfx said:

Hi everyone!  Was my first amical competition and it was fun.  Also very busy bit i continue a bit in amical competition but slitghly move to virtual pinball since 2 years.   

Are you doing Pinball X or  Pinball Fx3?