All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[APP] Image To Gif or Apng

scutters

• 2 weeks later...

Version 2.3 now released.

This includes different types of overrlays for selection and in use in the app (was previously a stripe only but now you can choose from stipe, cloud, check or star patterns for different effects)

The app can also now be used with psd files, allowing for layer selection.

Example using (@Draco1962 's Handheld file https://www.gameex.info/forums/files/file/29-handheld-logos-round-glass/)

When a psd file is loaded a list of visible layers will be shown;

psdalllayers.png.92fa3245a74a8fb6b8afa6787b3c82a6.png

You can then select a layer..

psdgreenorbmerge.png.65af61c448ce43e2ae4b39973d68fb6e.png

The app will apply the the chosen effect to that layer only and then flatten the resulting frames before building the output (note, this is shown as a gif for forum compatibility, to use the Trans option to change a layer or image opacity the app will only only apng output);

psd.thumb.gif.57130fd1b92393ffe7aab31e38b21735.gif

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hello. Very good app! I just discovered it and it's great!
But I need help please. I am creating a wheel and when I add the PSD image I lose the transparency in the background.
It turns black and when I'm editing it in Paint.Net the background is transparent.
I attach the files.

1.thumb.jpg.e72fde690ba39014505534243f8f18ee.jpg
Thanks!!

Config.ini Log.txt

I think the issue is with image format

Did you create the psd file in paint.net or photoshop? (just wondering if the paint.net psd format is not fully compatible)

edit- just seen the edit to last post. Thanks for confirming it was a format compatibility issue. I'll add a note on the download page.

2 hours ago, scutters said:

I think the issue is with image format

Did you create the psd file in paint.net or photoshop? (just wondering if the paint.net psd format is not fully compatible)

edit- just seen the edit to last post. Thanks for confirming it was a format compatibility issue. I'll add a note on the download page.

Yes, the plugin for PSD files in Paint.Net does not work correctly at least for this case.
GIMP is recommended without a doubt.

I was using a PSD template that I found in another forum. I just started editing it.

BTW: is there any technique to use two effects on the same image?

4 hours ago, D4N13L said:

BTW: is there any technique to use two effects on the same image?

No, sorry.

edit - I think the wheels you see with multiple effects combine the tool with After Effects - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHlKFaY76p0

4 hours ago, D4N13L said:

Yes, the plugin for PSD files in Paint.Net does not work correctly at least for this case.
GIMP is recommended without a doubt.

Looks like that. Good info for others, thanks :)