All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

No VPX Playfield and Backglass Videos for VPX after update

vogliadicane

Thanks a lot.
Unfortunately that didn't help (also restarted the PC and double checked lav video settings.

In the log there is
16:45:18.23  10.04.2020:  Finding and matching artwork and videos
so paths and file names seem to be ok.

Strange is that FX2 videos all work. mp4 and f4v.

So I renamed one from the FX2 folder and replaced one of the VPX videos. This one shows up! So it is in the videos.

Btw ALL my VPX videos were recorded some weeks ago with PBX recorder (older version) and are mp4. Maybe I used some now outdated format for recording, which only worked with my old PBX version?

LAV settings.JPG

log.txt PinballX.ini

Thanks all.

Updating the LAV filters as scutters proposed didn't help.

I also thought about trying to record new videos and see. Must say, I did such a big jump from some very old PBX version to this one, that I'm not really familiar with all new features. But I assume, video recording is NOT done via PBX recorder anymore. Instead one should use teh "Create videos" in the Game Manager, right?

I did. And there was a message, I need ffmpeg.exe.

@Draco1962 btw good to see you are still up here, man. :)

Edit: found the ffmpeg. exe somewhere else on my PC. Copied it into PBX folder. Recording now started, but only Backglass videos show up after. Cropped, but I have an idea, why (not relevant now).

I'll try to make new videos with Force exclusive fullscreen OFF in VPX, as I had to do with PBX recorder....

Edit2: Thal worked! Cool, so one problem solved. I just delete all Playfield videos and make a new record session with  Force exclusive fullscreen turned OFF in VPX.
Would be handy, if there was an option in settings to start VPX for video recording with Force exclusive fullscreen OFF in VPX (I changed the PBX recorder code and recompiled for this reason then).

I'll open another thread for the cropped BG videos.