All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Elder Scrolls Online

stigzler

Anyone playing it? I've just come back to it after one of those freeplay weekends some time ago. It pays to persist past 3 days - I'm hooked. :):(

I did try FF14, but a bit too WOW for me. Just a great balance in this game - makes for very chilled MMORPG'ing (if that's even a verb)

• Like 1

Much like WOW, I've lost many a friend to this game.  They drop out of sight for all but the rare occasion they surface for air.  When you see them, their pasty pale, bearded, thirty pounds heavier and in clothes that look worn multiple times between washes.  Delivery boxes litter their apartments, along with piles of beer, mountain dew 2 liters, and various energy drinks.  It's not a pretty sight!

gamer.jpg

The grip this attains on one seems to start rescinding somewhere between the 18 and 24 month mark, but there are no guarantees.

Oh no. You misunderstand. I have the livingroom now. Ever since I buried them under my old room....

P.S. You're only 20 posts off that number you've been seeking all these years:

lkhjkljh.png

What happens then? Armageddon? Redemption? Cheeseburgers?

I actually never tried Elder Scrolls Online but I get it.... oh boy do I get it.

My drug of choice is EverCrack. I played EverQuest for 8 years, moved on to EverQuest2, switched to World of Warcraft, tried Star Wars: Galaxies and even gave Rift a shot. Every single time I try to get away I always come back to EverQuest.

Right now I am on a time-locked progression server called Phinigel. I never got to play from Day 1 so this was a new way to try something I have been playing for 15 years - no mean trick there. :) Nothing feels like the original. Nothing plays like it. The first 10 seconds sum it up nicely:

3591650.png

3606940.png

I know people that have gotten divorced over EQ, and I recall a run of Rift too, that is until they messed with the game play too much.  I've just never been able to get into this genre.  :unsure:  I've got no room to talk though, I spent years playing Q2 CTF, and CS clan based matches.