All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

The Art of Atari

Draco1962

That will be a must buy. :)

Yeah people are going to yell at me - and I do love my Atari games - but there are a lot of Atari games that had better artwork than gameplay. :o

Offtopic - Now having said THAT there were a lot of games that became even more fun when you read the manual and immersed yourself into the story. Those are my favorites. Yar's Revenge is a great game made better by placing yourself into the story!

11 hours ago, tthurman said:

Good point, I always thought the Boston covers were really cool from that time period.  Granted there are plenty others, but those always seemed to stand out to me

I loved most of the Pink Floyd and Styx covers, as well as Journey and Bowie.

• 2 weeks later...

Out of the millions of covers out there, it's easy to overlook the unique ones, with the best keepers being on the big vinyl covers for sure.  I'm certain I'm forgetting many, but this Santana, and the depiction of "mean street" in the other, I always found unique.

santana.png

Fair Warning.jpg

Fair Warning (back not shown) I always found disturbing, but somehow sort of cool at the same time.....dunno.  Funny, but this album and WACF I always thought were underrated releases of theirs too.