All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

GameEx on TV?

Adultery

I don't know if you can see this on my phone camera but it caught my eye while watching Shipping Wars today...

That looks to be an X-Arcade cabinet with GameEx on it! W00t!

post-680-14280105250879_thumb.jpg

Sorry bout the orientation there... :)

• Like 2

That is blurry as hell - what were you doing at the time? :o Don't answer that hehehe But yeah from the general hue and positions of said hues it does look like GX! WOOWOO. What is that like the second or third time GX has been on TV now (that we know of)?

If I squint really really hard... dammit! Too hard. Now I can't see. Using my imagination super powers, I can see GameEx clearly on that screen now! And it looks like they might be using a *.lnk manager plugin, too! Heh-heh! :P

• 4 weeks later...

Readying my ban hammer should the ass-clown request assistance. Or, better yet, I will tell him that he needs to register through one of the retrogaming assistance exchanges or pay a tax penalty.

Bwahahaha!

Man are you gonna be bummin when Hillary wins!

Don't get me wrong, I'm more than happy to give up Scott Walker. :)