All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

burrrr, it's cold out.....

tthurman

The forcast had called for up to 8" of snow, a lot for East Tennessee, but instead ice. looks like better than 2 inches driveway and subdivision roads.

This Dogwood outside the window of my computer room looks amazing, but I'm sure it's putting a hell of a strain on it.

post-8419-0-74616900-1424139583_thumb.jp

post-8419-0-01301800-1424139596_thumb.jp

Yeah, up here a little more north we got hit with the snow. We didn't get the 8 inches you were forecasted, but we did get a forecast of 2-4 and probably got close to 3 easy. I haven't watched any weather reports yet today to see our totals, but we definitely got more than than they anticipated.

Lol! One of those rare occasions where it's not so bad in Wisconsin. I better mark it on my calendar. ;)

Ditto in Montana with unseasonably warm weather. I think the winter blast in the East has been diverting weather patterns away from some of the western states. I'll enjoy it while we got it!

I can't complain out here been in the 70's - 80's for over a week now been nice out here in the west! That's why we pay so much to live here it's for the weather. Don't miss the cold at all! :D

Grumble Grumble, BAH HUMBUG

A light dusting of snow forecast for last night, so no road prep. Was welcomed to about 4 fresh inches this morning! This was the good stuff too, packs real nice into a super slick surface,,,,,

Man I haven't seen snow here like this since I was a kid

Wish I still had my old trusty Flexible Flyer

post-8419-0-18250900-1424795266_thumb.jp

Another 6 inches of the good packing kind came down last night. I packed up some baseball hard snowballs before I came into work this morning when Vick asked if it was the wet kind. And no I didn't throw it at her :D but remember to have good form if you choose to do so....

I was working on my Star Wars panel at board meeting last night when it started, and almost didn't make it home. It just started pouring down, and it was a tough trip home even in 4X4. It's been quite a different couple weeks for this part of the country.