All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] CP Buttons become unresponsive after a few minutes in gameex..

aldub516

Enable Custom Keyboard Controls

Use Custom Control key and button mappings as specified in custominput.ini.

13:47:39.3 12/2/2014: Custom Keyboard Input enabled: Getting custom codes

I don't see your custominput.ini

help.png Advanced Keyboard Input

These are the additional key mappings for control in GameEx.

help.png Enable Custom Controls

Use Custom Control key and button mappings as specified in custominput.ini.

Options:

• Yes
  • No (Default)

13:47:39.3 12/2/2014: Custom Keyboard Input enabled: Getting custom codes

13:47:39.3 12/2/2014: Advanced Custom Keyboard Input enabled: Getting custom codes

13:47:39.3 12/2/2014: Custom Game Device Input enabled: Getting custom codes

Same with these guys!

Seeing how you are having input related issues, and I can't find a .ini for these, might be a good idea to go back to defaults here and see what happens.

in my config folder i do indeed have custominput.ini i will have it posted. just popping back to say im back at it. Tonight i will have my new pedestal uploaded in the projects section so you can see what youre helping with. I am starting back from scratch as far as my mounting, and all of that. Im gonna try some different usb wires and such to trouble shoot something silly like a connector being loose or something. Thanks as always.

Funny you menton cables, I put my GGG spinner in on Wednesday, and it refused to work. I had gotten it some time ago, and procrastinated installing it, and in a last ditch effort to get it to work, I changed the USB cable. When I did I heard that all so important sound of Windows installing the device, so it goes to show you that it never hurts to try the easy things! Wish I had a few hours earlier :wacko:

ive stripped down my ipac to nothing but the joysticks and the buttons and usb cord plugged in. I removed all spinners, all power to led buttons, and even unplugged my fans to give max power to the board to test it. I am still freezing up and this is now having me at full aggravation. I am considering reformatting my whole damn pc and re installing everything just to avoid days of trouble shooting nonsense. Im at my end with this and it sucks because ive built a whole machine and now spend days on this stupid issue.. BTW I have now posted pics of my pedestal in the rig section so you guys can see where all your hard work and help goes.. Im up early and today is a full arcade work day.. lets see how it goes.

so i went ahead and deleted basically everything, uninstalled everything. Reinstalled winipac, ledblinky, gameex. And thus far it seems to have fixed my problem!.. for now ::crosses fingers:: I need to re-run through all my settings now to get my menus running smooth. Ill update with any problems, which im sure will arise. But for the moment, I am no longer freezing my menus

i couldve swore i [resolved] it.. for some reason every time i go to edit a post, when i hit submit, it tells me i cannot edit and have to log in (at which point i realize for no reason ive been logged out), so i guess i didnt realize i never added the resolve to my title..

sorry, thought i took care of that.