All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Pinball X no quita el juego.

kristian25

Buenas...mi problema radica en que no puedo quitar los juegos (visual pinball,pfx2 y 3 solo tengo esos sistemas) con el boton difinido ni con algun otro a configurar...Q deja de funcionar y solo queda activo ESC que se limita a dar pasos atras en pfx2 y 3 hasta llegar al boton de quitar el juego...en visual pinball ESC abre el editor y queda ahi ya que desaparece el cursor como para cerrar totalmente el programa...los primeros dias me funcionaba bien Q y mataba el proceso correctamente y regresaba al menu de tablas de Pinball X...ojala sea un error simple y se pueda resolver...desde ya muchas gracias.

When reporting an issue, please remember to translate to English and to attach copies of your pinballx.ini and log.txt files for review. Thanks!

ok...thanks for responding. 

The first PC is old and I wanted to give it new life with this pinball system... I clarify that the Visual pinball, PFX2 and 3 work fine launching them normally... the first week it worked well until the error of not removing the games came out. I installed the latest version I believe and the error continues.

log.txt PinballX.ini

First question: What will happen if you run the following command from the command line ?

"C:\VPINBALL10\VPinball 10.8\VPinballX.exe" /play -"C:\VPINBALL10\VPinball 10.8\tables\FirepowerV1.0.5.vpx"

Does it launch, or does it give an error?

Second, can you maybe post a video as well? As @Draco1962 mentioned, I don't understand what you mean by "error of not removing games."

Your computer is operating on Windows 10 with a limited 4GB of memory, and you are attempting to launch VP 10.8 as well ? I suggest considering the PinballX Lite version as an alternative if your computer is outdated and lacks sufficient processing and memory power.

1 hour ago, Draco1962 said:

We will try to work on the issues of only one PC, please.

Can you explain further what "error of not removing games" means?

Of course...I press "Q" to remove the game (table) and return to the menu to select another table and it doesn't...when I'm in visual pinball I press "Q" and it opens the editor and it stays there (as in the attached image) and in pinball FX 2 and 3 I press "Q" and it does nothing...there is no way to remove the game and select another one.

vpin.jpg

49 minutes ago, Mike_da_Spike said:

First question: What will happen if you run the following command from the command line ?

Second, can you maybe post a video as well? As @Draco1962 mentioned, I don't understand what you mean by "error of not removing games."

Your computer is operating on Windows 10 with a limited 4GB of memory, and you are attempting to launch VP 10.8 as well ? I suggest considering the PinballX Lite version as an alternative if your computer is outdated and lacks sufficient processing and memory power.

Ok

57 minutes ago, Mike_da_Spike said:

Good advice...as the games work perfectly independently "visual pinball 10, pfx2 and pfx3" I thought there would be no problems using pinball x as a launcher...I will try the lite version.

7 hours ago, kristian25 said:

Of course...I press "Q" to remove the game (table) and return to the menu to select another table and it doesn't...when I'm in visual pinball I press "Q" and it opens the editor and it stays there (as in the attached image) and in pinball FX 2 and 3 I press "Q" and it does nothing...there is no way to remove the game and select another one.

vpin.jpg

You have set the "esc" key to quit the program. Please try  to set exit emulator to same key. 

Your log shows it exists the emulator

20 hours ago, Mike_da_Spike said:

You have set the "esc" key to quit the program. Please try  to set exit emulator to same key. 

Your log shows it exists the emulator

Yes...I tried but it didn't solve the problem...I can't find a way to kill the process...it doesn't matter...I appreciate the help...Thank you.

On 9/17/2024 at 12:06 AM, kristian25 said:

it doesn't matter

Why not ? PinbalLX is able to kill the emulators.
So if it aint working for you, something is wrong.
Are you running VP or any other game/emulator as administrator  ?

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/18/2024 at 3:05 AM, Mike_da_Spike said:

Why not ? PinbalLX is able to kill the emulators.
So if it aint working for you, something is wrong.
Are you running VP or any other game/emulator as administrator  ?

Hello...apologies for not responding previously...I installed a new version of pinball x and the problem of not being able to remove the games was solved...
now the problem I have is that visual pinball does not show the "backglass" images on the second screen...future pinball and pfx 2 and 3 yes...the playfield images do appear as well as the logos...the backglass images do not...what could be the problem?
Edited by kristian25

• Draco1962 changed the title to [RESOLVED] Pinball X no quita el juego.
  • Draco1962 locked this topic