All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Help please

JG81

Hey yall, I need help with getting into my pinball tables. I’m using a ssd and everything is set up on it. Itva boot drive but when cou boots up I can hear the games and scroll through them but the legends pinball table does not recognize it and won’t turn on. When don’t use it he ssd as a boot up but I go through windows I can see the games but it won’t allow me to play them, it kicks me back to the wheel menu. I tried to make sure that the table paths were right but still noting . Can some one help me?

Hi there - to ensure a quicker response  please note the following:

• When reporting an issue, it is best to attach copies of your pinballx.ini and log.txt files for review
  • Be mindful of where you are in the forums when you open a thread - this one was opened in the GameEx > General forum

Also, noted that you said "the legends pinball table does not recognize it and won't turn on." Are you trying to modify an At Games Legends Pinball table? If so, is it running PinballX as the frontend?

Thanks!

• Like 1