All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

So a guy walks into a forum...

Hey folks!

Some of you may have an inkling of who i am and most i suspect have no frikkin idea ^^ Well, i'm Daz - hi there! - and for years i called this place home. I've recently had a renewed interest in the emulation scene and after years of being out of the loop, i knew i had to come back!

To those that already figured out who this is - how the fek are ya fellas?!! and to everyone else - i look forward to the banter and nuggets of wisdom that will inevitably follow 😊

~Daz

I need to get some bearings for sure! Can i mention you guys by IRL names btw, or is it strictly usernames only? Been gone so long not sure of the etiquette 😆

Either way how ya doing T?! Another OG still here! I got so many questions...

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2024 at 10:37 PM, Draco1962 said:

You can call me Mike if you prefer. I am fine either way. 

Cheers man, it feels off referring to some of you buy your forum names ^^ Which reminds me - is other Mike still about?  hehe You know 'The Adulterer' or summat 😆

• 3 months later...