All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Pinball FX in PinballX play issue

elmasacretum

What a great tutorial, this has been a big help!

one question if I may about the fx launchers for pinball fx: when exiting a game and starting a new one it always starts the previous game instead. Is it a parameter somehow that I’m missing?

Thank you !

Sorry, i had some sleep in between.

Settings looks fine except for WaitForProcess. This should be PinballFX-Win64-shipping.exe.y assumption is that because of this the previous session isn't closed and will continue with old session when new table launches

Hi Mike,

Thank you. That makes sense.

I have just tried it out. I started table 1 and it closed just fine, then I started table 2, but on close I had the same issue. The system couln not return to the main pinball X environment and freezed. I added the log if you could habe a look.

It is like the Exit System Control Pressed command isn't fired.

log.txt

According to the log, exit is pressed, but pbx won't show all screens and properly hung. 

Also what I see in your log is that PBX is running 60 versions behind.

Please update to latest and check again. Tom added a lot of changes

1 minute ago, Draco1962 said:

@Mike_da_Spike should I split out this troubleshooting series to the PinballX > General subforum?

Yeah, was thinking of that as well. Its not a pinball fx issue, but a general pbx issue. Thanks buddy. Happy new year!