All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Virtual pinball support

nroma05

Maybe you can start with providing copies of your pinballx.ini and log.txt files and describe something that needs to be fixed.

That is the best way to learn how to setup and maintain your own setup.

That's fine and forgetting about the theft occurring against my product from wherever you purchased your "piece of shit"  I understand. Its just if you want 1 on 1 personal support I think you should be prepared to pay for it and enough to cover the niche specialty expertise. Maybe you are? If so I apologize and please go ahead.

9 hours ago, nroma05 said:

AH's I've done this before I bought new new piece of shit unit with pinballx I used to have pinuppopper before and I was good at add shit and puppacks this is a whole new system I need help

You could download and install the latest version of PinballX and follow the well documented setup instructions included with the download, then open new threads for any issues you encounter. This is the best way to learn how to use and maintain the program for yourself.

You can also download the latest update from here.

Based upon the quoted response, I get the impression that you are really not interested in doing so, but I will encourage you to do so regardless.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I had a machine with pinup popper which i learned i added tables and puppacks it was small so I sold it and bought a bigger machine which has pinballx front end a whole different world with 560 tables on it.. I don't have the time like I used to to learn it all but some things are not working right. ie  Update to 10.8

Bugs bunny dmd bad/Munsters put dmd on backglass and back glass on dmd/ transformer pup doesn't play /spider man no dmd/ add firepower / fire power 2 has taylor swift pup mixed in to fire power back glass/death proof dmd adjust/ f-14 tomcat dmd adjust/ halloween future pinball no dmd/led zep pup doesn't work right/ pulp fiction put pup on backglass/ add captain sparrow table with pup/ fix guns and roses table 1 has backglass b2 with pup mixed table 2 adjust pup volume up and table sound down/Chris cornell can you take out pup border so it plays full screen?/ Evanesence error/ dusk till dawn backglass on black knight/grease table lower elvis music install pupp pack  has elvis pupmix on backglass/ halloween future pinball no dmd/ linken park pup doesn't work no music/ add pirates of carribean pup/add exorcist table and pup/add george michael table/add hulk table and pup/ add planet of apes pup/ add grease pup/ add creature black lagoon pup/ add walking dead pup/ add justin timberlake table/add britney spears table /add madonna table/add donkey kong table/Elton John table add music/add red hot chili peppers table with puppack who wants to help me out? pm me i'll pay you! Thank You in advance!

2 hours ago, nroma05 said:

I had a machine with pinup popper which i learned i added tables and puppacks it was small so I sold it and bought a bigger machine which has pinballx front end a whole different world with 560 tables on it.. I don't have the time like I used to to learn it all but some things are not working right. ie  Update to 10.8

Bugs bunny dmd bad/Munsters put dmd on backglass and back glass on dmd/ transformer pup doesn't play /spider man no dmd/ add firepower / fire power 2 has taylor swift pup mixed in to fire power back glass/death proof dmd adjust/ f-14 tomcat dmd adjust/ halloween future pinball no dmd/led zep pup doesn't work right/ pulp fiction put pup on backglass/ add captain sparrow table with pup/ fix guns and roses table 1 has backglass b2 with pup mixed table 2 adjust pup volume up and table sound down/Chris cornell can you take out pup border so it plays full screen?/ Evanesence error/ dusk till dawn backglass on black knight/grease table lower elvis music install pupp pack  has elvis pupmix on backglass/ halloween future pinball no dmd/ linken park pup doesn't work no music/ add pirates of carribean pup/add exorcist table and pup/add george michael table/add hulk table and pup/ add planet of apes pup/ add grease pup/ add creature black lagoon pup/ add walking dead pup/ add justin timberlake table/add britney spears table /add madonna table/add donkey kong table/Elton John table add music/add red hot chili peppers table with puppack who wants to help me out? pm me i'll pay you! Thank You in advance!

Most of that stuff isn't really PinballX / front end related, setting up a table in VPX / FP with puppacks, B2S, DMD config etc will be the same as you did before. When the table works as you want when opened from VPX / FP directly then add it to PinballX via Game Manager (~22min mark in this video for adding tables to PinballX if you already have them working).

If you get stuck adding tables to PinballX then we can help, but for the other stuff you'll probably get more help / better responses elsewhere, sorry.

• Like 1

10.8 is still in beta so not everything should work as expected.

if you don't want to do a lot, just keepmon 10.7.

As @scutterssaid, tables adding isn't a front end issue. If you knew how to add tables in popper, you know how to add it to your system. 

**commercial mode on**

Databasemanager can easily detect new tables and can download or create media files for it. This tool was developed 4 years ago and still the 2 guys are updating it. Tools/plugins and media are also available from those guys to make your cabinetnlooks professional.

Adding a bunch of tables to the frontend  just take me a couple of minutes. 

**commercial mode off**

You can accomplish also the same stuff with gamemanager, but thats a bit slower if you have a lot of tables (sorry Tom, dont want to make you angry/sad. PinballX is great !)