All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Pinball Deluxe Reloaded table Jurassic Links will not launch

halen

• Draco1962 changed the title to Pinball Deluxe Reloaded table Jurassic Links will not launch

as always test in cmd.exe i just tested it with latest version of the game and it still works fine for me. You are using the game's build in loading support right and not some old script i might have made in the past as that used different tablenames? 

i:\Games\Steam\steam.exe -applaunch 678310 -loadTable golf

is what i tested and it launched the table directly. Also I'm not sure but certain tables might need to be unlocked first by playing the game. I'm not certain if the loadTable command can override that, i think it started the tables but you could not choose to replay a table if you did not had it unlocked

I have Pinball Deluxe working on Pinball X with no issues except a Jurassic Links table. All tables load directly from Pinball X but when I load Jurrassic Links, Pinball X shows the Pinball Deluxe home menu. I've tried changing the name of the table but I haven't been successful. Attached  the Pinball Deluxe XML. Can someone help me?

Pinball Deluxe Reloaded.xml

@halen - I split this from the Guide topic since you are requesting help for a specific table. I am not sure why you are bumping the guide topic again, but I moved that post and merged it here with the original. Let's give the folks a chance to come back to you with additional suggestions. In the mean time, please be so kind as to provide the requisite pinballx.ini and log.txt files from when you attempted to launch the table. Thank you.

You execute PinballDeluxeReloaded.exe, if you run the steam.exe instead , like joyrider mentioned ? Maybe your steam isnt updated, and needs the latest file.

Dont think this is a pinballx issues,but moreyour local install of the game