All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Retro Pinball throw table directly possible?

susoarkangel

I do not own Retro Pinball but it looks like a request was made some time ago to add direct table launch - Cabinet support :: Retro Pinball General Discussions (steamcommunity.com). I'd suggest commenting in that thread and seeing if there is a response from the author (unless someone else who has the game comments here with some form of working ahk file).

• Like 1

Please post threads like this in the PinballX General subforum. Thank you.

Please attach copies of your pinballx.ini and log.txt files so others can review your setup. Also, a copy of your uncompiled ahk script may be helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

i own retro pinball, unless something has changed it has no support for direct table launch, i looked at the game once to make a script but did not do it because the game does not support keyboard input (ONLY) for selecting and launching tables, so i never did it. In theory it is possible to create a script that simulates the mouse clicks at certain locations but this very finicky because if people use different resolutions that what the script was made for it will fail but autohotkey certainly supports simulating mouse clicks so its definatly possible but not in a generic way that would work for most people. Besides all of that the game also does not support portrait mode correctly, it seems to squish the main screen in a landscape view in portrait mode

• Thanks 1