All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Mame 0.242 600x900 Arcade game Cover pictures and 920x430 grid arcade game grid pictrues

Hey,

I'm not sure if these are handy for gameex, but i'm uploading them anyway. 

During the weekend i've made Mame 0.242 600x900 Arcade game Cover pictures and 920x430 grid arcade game grid pictrues. These sizes are the sizes normally used in steam media files.

Below is a preview screenshot of the covers imported using steam rom manager in my steam installation.

unknown.png

Here is another preview of the grid pictures (they are not transparant) if someone wants a transparant version of these i can probably make it also
unknown.png

I've never personally used gameex so i'm not sure how handy these would be for it or if they can be used or not but here is a video showcasing them in my https://www.playnite.link game manager:

available on "/-GameEx-/Other Uploads/joyrider3774/Mame 0.242 cover & grid pictures/" once upload completes

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, joyrider3774 said:

available on "/-GameEx-/Other Uploads/joyrider3774/Mame 0.242 cover & grid pictures/" once upload completes

are you sure you uploaded them ?

Not able to see it 
Oops. wrong directory... Thaks mate !

I've released the skraper(.net) mixed image defintions so you can generate these for your own roms only (even for other systems than mame). You can download it from my github, https://github.com/joyrider3774/skraper_mixed_images . I also uploaded 2 example games so you know what xml will generate what (you also see a preview in skraper(.net)) (90 Minutes - European Prime Goal (Europe) and Wipeout Pure (USA)). In skraper(.net)  you basically setup your systems or rom folders etc and add a new media and select custom mixed image and select any of the xml files from the release (don't forget to clear the checkbox to clear your images or it will erase your current pictures or setup a different temporary directory or s). The example game pages shows whats possible with the provided xml names, but there exist far more of those made by other people

• Thanks 1