All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Future pinball + pinballx + controler

pepeleches

Hello friends.

I use future pinball with pinballx and a controler  "zero delay" made by me. 
In future pinball, without frontend, it works fine.

If I use future pinball trhroung pinball x, and use the keyboard, it works fine.

The problem is when I use future pinball with pinball x and I use the controller.

Everything works fine except the" start button".  It makes the job, it loads the future table focused, but it still remains pinballx below.
I don't know how to explain.
I noticed that because the sound I have in pinballx for paging the tables, sounded the same playing the table on future pinball. I realized something was going wrong.

I tried to remap the keys....to start the game with the keyboard instead of with the controller, but always it creates (or doesn't leave) the pinballx main page.

IN visual pinball it doesn't happen. Only in future pinball.

Any one can help me?

Thank you everybody

We're really going to need to see your PinballX\config\pinballx.ini and PinballX\log\log.txt files.

Please attach them to a post (the log file should be after launching a FP table). Also confirm that PinballX isn't running in windows compatibility mode.

Thanks

thank you for trying to help me. I thank you very much.

Now I looked at the pinbalx compatibility, as you said, and it's not running, but i was running pinballx in "not administrator mode".
I disable this because I also use joytokey for the controls on fx3 through pinballx, and it didn't work well, and anyplace I read that pinballx must not run in administrator mode.

Now I run pinballx in administrator mode, and everything seems to run perfect.....future pinball, pinball fx3, visual pinball.....I'm surprised.

I will check more times to see if it works

1 hour ago, pepeleches said:

Now I run pinballx in administrator mode, and everything seems to run perfect.....future pinball, pinball fx3, visual pinball.....I'm surprised.

Maybe you have FP or BAM set to run as administrator, so PinballX needs it too.

(i run PinballX as admin because i have pinsound studio set to run as admin. So i definitely wouldn't say pinballx should never run in admin mode. Like most things, it just depends)

• Like 1