All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Cool TV stand

tthurman

Nope, it's just all piled in the corner pretty much in the same state it was years ago, which puts it in good company with the rest of my personal items. 

If I had the opportunity to do it over, I'd be going this route without a doubt.  Plus it would make much more sense from a physical perspective given the extremely limited space I have now compared to what I had when I started dreaming up that design.

With the above TV stand combined with this one

https://theatlanticstore.com/phoenix-gaming-hub-tv-stand/

your done for under $500 and it looks cool and is completely finished as soon as you put it together.  Just add your TV, control panel and it's game on.

I guarantee I've invested WAY more in what I was doing,  and it become so overwhelming as it went on.  Granted, it would have been cool and unique, but you've got to have a lot of time and energy in order to persevere.  

• Like 1

Screenshot_20210415-134037_Chrome.jpg

That actually looks like it would work well with my setup, but with the Tankstick on top with the 40" Sammy wall mounted above. I  will have to play with the measurements. My current gaming PC would have to be on the ground but not a big deal. Would also have to sort out where to move my Xbox totem but not a big deal. Would then be able to place the pincab right next to it on the same wall. Thanks for sharing that link!