All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

UK Pinball Cab up for grabs.

Tom Speirs

First come first served (Contrubuor, Eliite or Mod first). In UK. Essex.

To the point. I lost my mum a couple of months ago. Crappy year (but I have it better than a lot) so I am treating myself to a new Pin Cab from Bespoke Arcades for Christmas.

My old one is going for free as is, no hassle, to any valued GameEx member.

My only condition is come extremely prepared, I need zero hassle. I mean it!

• Like 1

I'll pass. I'd have to figure out how to NTSC mod a PAL pinball cab so I can play at full speed.  I don't suppose North America & Japan have 12% more gravity than Europe?

EDIT: Oops! Forgive my stupid cat brain...lol. I wasn't very good at physics!

Wait for it:

I can just add shims to prop up the back legs!

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

So Flash got the cab about a month ago and my new one is arriving today. So I am happy chap right now and I will be having a good weekend with a bit of luck.

I wanted to  ask, I hope all you guys are hanging in there?

I've only had a couple of instances of lockdown loco so far. If you get a dose of lockdown loco don't beat yourself up. Its hard for guys as we have to be to strong and tuff and we tend to just explode. If you let rip on your partner or best bud, just apologize and forgive and forget.

Take care.

Tom.

I've been hardened by it truth be told. Having lost Mom last July without having been able to see her or talk to her in the 6 months prior to her passing, any loco was screamed and cried out in the few weeks following. 

I have been better at reminding my family and friends of my feelings and expectations. Likewise at work.  It hasn't made  Life easier. It takes much work to keep on the high road while delicately laying the case for why someone else is a POS. But I've been in touch with my inner-Churchill.

His quote “Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.”

Indeed, I am using that more and more!