All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

In this corner, weighing in at about a six pack

tthurman

Acording to one of the comments on youtube (I know...I know!):

The BL6 is a Windows 10 PC equipped with an Intel i7-1065G7 CPU and 16GB of RAM, with a built-in projector, all packed into a big blue case designed to look like a Bud Light six-pack. Specifically, the PC appears to be a Microsoft Surface Pro or similar system, and the projector is an Asus ZenBeam 720p projector. It has Intel Iris graphics and comes with 6 games preinstalled (2 of which are actually BL6 exclusives no less). The included game controllers are BL6-branded 8Bitdo N30 Pro+ gamepads.

That seems too specific to be made up. It even has exclusives?! If that's true, then we now live in a world where ATARI is out done by Bud Light. Maybe you know it by its other name - "Yellow Snow." Yeah, that BUD LIGHT!

I could think of quite a few ways to spend $8500. None of them include a glorified six pack of piss.

What would I rather spend $8500 on? Hmm...

• 77" LG OLED77CXPUA ($3500) + Samsung HW-Q950T Dolby Atmos Soundbar ($1400) + PS5 ($500) & X-Box Series X ($500). That still leaves me $2600 (43x $60 games). I'd get a smattering of PS4, OG X-Box/360 games that is backwards compatible, I don't already own, & look interesting. Also some switch games I haven't bought because of ridiculous prices. With the remainder, a fair selection of retro titles from choice consoles. I think $8,500 would put a fair dent in the wishlist.