All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Sinden light gun

Tom Speirs

Ok, yeah I want a set.  About $350 is kinda steep though when I'm not in a budget for that right now.  I read a bit more into it as far as details.  It hooks into your mouse; so as long as you have Linux/Windows that works with a mouse it will work.  Not sure how accurate aiming would be though.  I have an air mouse remote for my TV and it sure doesn't line up when I point my remote at it and look down a line of sight.  It's an Indigogo supported development.  I'm already backing the Atari VCS, so I think I'll wait till somebody here gets one and can report/review it better.

Bob from RetroRGB said there's talk about adding support in emulators for it (adding the requisite border the camera uses for tracking). I've been using a dolphin bar and wii mote for lightgun support, which sucks because of IR triangulation's inherent lag. This looks much more promising. I don't like loosing screen real estate for the border, but it's not that big a deal compared to the gains. But the $350 founders tax gives me pause.