All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

vertical monitor bezels

designone

Hi

I have pinballx on a pincab and I'd like to include mame  running on the playfield monitor on this cab.  I think this would look great at least on games like Galaxian it looks amazing . I have some bezels but I can't seem to find many. Is there a collection of vertical monitor bezels and lay files anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank-you

Edited by tthurman
Moved: PinballX>General

I moved this to the PinballX General forum from the GameEx EVO media project sub-forum as I think you much more likely to get the help you are looking for from other pincab users than elsewhere. 

I take it that you are running MAME within PinballX, if not it is something you should investigate.

Thank-you

Yes I will be when I get the items I need to set it up. I use pinballx for the pinball tables so I am familliar with the basic workings. I will have a couple other questions about that later...like trackball keyboards and marqees using 2 screens.

Check Emumovies comes to mind first as there are bezels there.

Otherwise, Google search "mame bezels krakerman orion" as keywords is how I managed most of the ones I use in GameEx.

Regarding other questions/issues to report, please open a separate thread so as to keep the topics as clean as possible.

Best of luck! We will want to see pics and vids when you are done or it didn't happen! :P