All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[PLUGIN] PinballX Media Player

scutters

52 minutes ago, scutters said:

Yeah, but as WMP is still included with Win11 there's less dependencies required in the plugin just to use that (for now)

Understood and I figured as much. It is the (for now) that concerns me with features they seem to like to axe for no good reason as of late. I use VLC for some online playlists when my Winamp is not capable (yes, still kicking the llama's ass).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Draco1962 said:

Understood and I figured as much. It is the (for now) that concerns me with features they seem to like to axe for no good reason as of late. I use VLC for some online playlists when my Winamp is not capable (yes, still kicking the llama's ass).

I know what you mean.. MS!!!

Most of the 'play' functions are self contained, just telling WMP what to play and when, so hopefully it should be fairly simple to change to another library if/when it's needed.