All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Default forum theme error

joyrider3774

Hey,

Is anyone having the same problem with forums being less readable since today ? i'm getting white bars everywhere, in browse menu text is only readable when hovering with mouse over it or grey text doesn't stand out enough anymore (downloads section for example). I tried in edge and chrome and it's the same but  would like to know if it's something on my end or something has changed

image.thumb.png.a6f8d68023bd0678ac9064f34ffdb0de.png

image.thumb.png.2106084ee63ce7553e19e576fd7a2872.png

• Like 1

Click the Themes option on the bottom right and select the prior version.

We are not sure how or what changed to cause this and it will require Tom to check with the vendor if he is unable to fix the issue.

51 minutes ago, Draco1962 said:

Click the Themes option on the bottom right and select the prior version.

We are not sure how or what changed to cause this and it will require Tom to check with the vendor if he is unable to fix the issue.

hmm, i can't say i can see a themes option anywhere can you post a screenshot of where to look ? i see a "theme by jcdesign" all the way on the bottom but nothing to select another theme.