All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

VideoSnaps Stutter

Jeremy27041980

Hi,

My videosnaps stutter when i scroll game's roms in Gameex.  i have lav codecs installed.

It happens randomlly.  (after 30 seconds or 1-5 minutes)

My videos play fine in vlc or media player outside this frontend.

I have goood spec ( proc i7 8700k 32 go ram)

Anyone has the same issue ?

Sorry for my bad english, this is not my first language.

Please watch the Gameex.mp4 . The issue is at 1.12 minutes.

Thanks

Thanks for your help but yes, all my videos are in the same format.

I can reproduce this issue each time i 'm lauching Gameex. But  it vary beetween 30 seconds  to 5 minutes, depends if i scroll the games's list.

They play fine in another frontend like launchbox but i have a large preference for Gameex.

I rewatched the video and I can see ar the 1:12 mark where it appears to stall and I assume that you are trying move back up/down through the menu, but don't see what I would call a stutter or chop. More like a stall. 

Have you tried clearing all files in the data folder with "cache" as part of the filer extension? It's ok to do this as the cache files will rebuild.

Which version of LAV are you running? Do you have any special decoding settings set?

Are the videos from emumovies?

Please try turning off the reduce CPU usage setting under tweaks/performance. I don't think its a performance issue, probably running too fast and messing something up.