All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

RIP Vinnie Paul

tthurman

We met a local couple at an Irish bar while in Vegas a couple years ago near The House of Blues, in advance of a Billy Idol show no less. 

"Rí Rá Irish Pub"  (highly recommended if you're in the neighborhood)

Didn't sound very Irish to me, but the place was amazing.  Needless to say, I got a bit more into stock than I should have.  Regardless, the couple had some nice ink work and so I somehow got onto this Pantera thing, that I couldn't get past that night.......anyway, they weren't Pantera fans.  Dude took a pic of me and named it "Pantera Guy" and said he would never forget and was telling all his friends. 

I've never heard the end of it from Vic.  We've all been there, right?

After telling her the news this morning  she says to me "I bet those people in Vegas are going, remember that dude from Tennessee!"

Not something I would normally share, but it seems fitting today!

• Haha 1

Another kick right in the early adulthood once again. One of the arcades I frequented ran music tracks of B-side selections and lesser known artists after 8PM. I recall Metal Magic being played (from album of the same name) among other metal songs. It was my indoctrination into metal and gave one a bit of a perceived rush when battling through DK, Joust, etc.