All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

I'm baaaaaaaack!

fRequEnCy

Hello old friends!  I'm back and will be visiting the forums more frequently.  I'm excited to be offering help and seeing all that I have missed out on over the years.  I usually just popped in my head for birthdays but time for me to come home.  I now have more time in my life for emulation and hoping to finally have things setup for playing instead of just support.  I will frequent almost everyday or as much as my life permits.  What happened to the chat room?  Was hoping to pop in and chat with a few old friends.  Oh well!  Hope to hear from some of you and make some new friends.  I'll give a new introduction if needed since I see there are lots of new faces around and I'm not as well known as I once was.  ;)

• Like 1

Welcome back buddy!  A lot has changed, but then again, not much really.  Project "GameEx Evolution" is still in the works.. it's a new frontend built from the ground up.  The old GameEx is still here and going strong.  Not sure how long it's been, but me and a few fellow GameEx'rs got together and developed a High Score forum, so that's certainly new and exciting.  Let see.. as for the chat room there's never anybody there.  In fact, I bet 99% of the people who come here don't even know it exists.  Kind of a shame though really, but it seems like people get their chat on here in the Social forum, and then use the GameEx forum for their support base.  It works, but I agree.. the chatroom is a ghost town.

But anyway, glad to have you back!  Look forward to see what new things you can offer the community!