All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Killer Queen

tthurman

So it is basically Hyper Joust? :)

EDIT: Also, i noticed, during that whole video, it didn't actually show anyone playing the game. It showed reactions of people playing something, what that was i guess we'll never know, because it didn't show what any of those reactions were, what they were playing, or what they were looking at.

For that reason i say poor show, and meh.

I'm digging into the vid not you Todd!

13 hours ago, DazzleHP said:

So it is basically Hyper Joust?

It sort looks like it. 

There are more videos on their website.  You make a valid point, there is a lot of camera time on the players.  Still, I think it's pretty cool someone is not only thinking arcade, but big arcade :D

Now to sit back and see what this spawns....I used to think TMNT 4 player cabs were insane big!

• Like 1

On 06/06/2017 at 2:11 PM, tthurman said:

It sort looks like it. 

There are more videos on their website.  You make a valid point, there is a lot of camera time on the players.  Still, I think it's pretty cool someone is not only thinking arcade, but big arcade :D

Now to sit back and see what this spawns....I used to think TMNT 4 player cabs were insane big!

hehe i know now that you are provoking me! I like your enthusiasm, but these guys are clowns! I could do the same vid in 5 mins.

I want to go all technical but it isn't necessary. The true Killer Queen is this, and you know it:

• 2 weeks later...
On 06/06/2017 at 2:11 PM, tthurman said:

It sort looks like it. 

TMNT 4 player?

We be like "you know NOTHING!"

They be like "yah, i know TMNT"

We be like "NO! you fekkin don't!"

Did you spend your weekly allowance trying to beat Bebop & Rocksteady"?

Did your friends spend real money, coz they thought they could help you get to Shredder??

NO! We would blitz through a whole weeks worth of money to end that fekker, and we thought nothing of it.

*SIGH* them days are gone i know...