All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

New Xbox Clubs

DazzleHP

Anyone interested?

With the latest Xbox One update we can now create "clubs", which are basically the same as Steam Groups but a lil different.

If anyone is interested i'll make one, dedicated to retro gaming, GameEx, Indie releases, ori-arcades and the like.

Let me know if you think it is worthwhile :)

27 minutes ago, Draco1962 said:

Instructions on how to join are here. I just tried with the Windows 10 instructions and I could not find anything in the menu, likely because I do not have a One linked to my PC.

Nice one Draco! Thanks for the link! In honesty i only made the club literally when i said i did, after Han replied, so realistically the club is not going to show up for a few hours yet, and when it does it's not going to be at the top of any lists. For that i would need to be a Facebook whxxe, or a Twitter slxg :D both of which i am not. Pfft

Is it possible to join multiple clubs?  My old Canadian buddies I used to play Halo with have been wondering if I'm ever coming back.  I bet they're all in a club too.  I'd hate to get a One and join your club and not be able to join theirs.

On 23/11/2016 at 0:02 AM, hansolo77 said:

Is it possible to join multiple clubs?  My old Canadian buddies I used to play Halo with have been wondering if I'm ever coming back.  I bet they're all in a club too.  I'd hate to get a One and join your club and not be able to join theirs.

Yes Han, you can actually join up to 25 groups ^_^

However i ditched it coz i'm clearly not the guy. I just don't have the pulling power that's needed to get this kind of group off the ground. However i'll gladly join and endorse anyone else who wants to give it a shot?

I'm out of the console world for the foreseeable future.  My motivation to play my original XBOX, and PS3 was to lacking to continue to purchase them, otherwise I'd be in for sure.  For some reason the old school consoles really grabbed my attention, but computer games in the NES/SNES days.....well....