All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

The Last Starfighter - PC Game

Draco1962

last-starfighter-logo.png

Greetings, Starfighter. You have been recruited by the Star League to defend the frontier against Xur and the Ko-Dan armada.

This is an excellent recreation of the video game at the center of the movie "The Last Starfighter!" Read about it and download it from here.

While you are at it, check out some of the other games created by Rogue Synapse!

• Like 1

Yeah I've had that installed for years, back when it was posted in the thread we had for "other" games that are good for an arcade console...  The controls are really difficult to configure and use though.  You have 2 analog sticks, 1 for cockpit swiveling and 1 for targeting.  I suppose if I spent more time on it I could make it work really nice and actually play it.  I pretty much just have it installed for novelty purposes now.

13 hours ago, hansolo77 said:

Yeah I've had that installed for years, back when it was posted in the thread we had for "other" games that are good for an arcade console...  The controls are really difficult to configure and use though.  You have 2 analog sticks, 1 for cockpit swiveling and 1 for targeting.  I suppose if I spent more time on it I could make it work really nice and actually play it.  I pretty much just have it installed for novelty purposes now.

I haven't tried it yet but it may play well with my Xbox 360 gamepad since it has the two thumbsticks and D-pad. I believe the same group has built a cab for the game as well that is modelled after the one from the movie.

Likely will also need to use Xpadder or equivalent.