All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Happy Birthday Hansolo77

tthurman

Who'd ever guessed the man famed for making the kessel run in 12 parsecs would eventually land in our port to contribute his time moderating the hi-score competitions?  

Happy Birthday Han, and don't worry about the mess:lol:

Thanks guys.  @stigzler... Yes I'm under 40 (4 more years anyway).. I don't drink so getting drunk probably wouldn't take much.. getting laid is tough because I don't have (nor ever had) a girlfriend and refuse to either pay for sex or let somebody else (that's just gross), as for pulling a sickie... i'm trying to get full time and have to maintain an average of 36 hours a week for 16 weeks.  Had I called off today I would've had to start all over again and I'm pretty sure I'm at like 12-13 weeks.  Thanks for the tips though.. maybe next year ;)