All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Hello

lolafg

:) Hello ,

I'm new here , just bought the life time license of Gameex and i'm very happy as this program is really good !!

I have been given an old PC wich i'll transform in a bartop , so Gameex was an evidence as it's really simple to use and really well done.

I'm noob at some point in all of this so excuse in advance some questions i'll post...

Well not much to tell about me , i'm an Amiga user and i like arcade games too !

First noob question , i have the snes , Mame , Neo Geo , and nes games with nice images when i choose a game in Gameex (wich were downloaded in Gameex automaticaly)but N64 and Genesis don't have images , is there something i didn't do properly ?

Thanks in advance

I moved your post, please be careful where you post in the future as I cannot guarantee that all misplaced posts will make it to the correct forum vs. the wastebin. ;)

Generally, we ask that you post in the title the version you are using and the issue you are having with specifics. You will need to supply us with your gameex.ini and log.txt files. Click on the GameEx How to ask for help link in my signature for instructions on where to locate and how to supply these files for our review so we may assist you. Thanks!

It's worth noting as an immediate point of clarification that GameEx does not come prepackaged with any games. It does come prepackaged with some demo media (i.e. pictures and videos) that are intended to show off some of the capabilities of the frontend. Although this demo media makes it appear that there are games present, the demo media will not actually run anything if you attempt to do so (if memory serves correctly, these demo slots may just be configured to open notepad or somesuch). You are responsible for providing the games that will actually be run via GameEx.

Hey lolafg, welcome to the GameEx forums!

Many of us have obtained our snaps via emu movies, which is an excellent resource. If you're an emu movies user, it could very well be that you just haven't given enough online time to download these, especially so if you're a basic user, and therefore have low daily download caps.

Tom; being the cool guy that he is, is making available 60 fps title videos for MAME as some added value for GameEx users looking for a something a little more appealing than the often used static images.

• Like 1

Hey lolafg, welcome to the GameEx forums!

Many of us have obtained our snaps via emu movies, which is an excellent resource. If you're an emu movies user, it could very well be that you just haven't given enough online time to download these, especially so if you're a basic user, and therefore have low daily download caps.

Tom; being the cool guy that he is, is making available 60 fps title videos for MAME as some added value for GameEx users looking for a something a little more appealing than the often used static images.

Thank you for your kind words ,

well i figured out how to do by reading in the forum , and of course as i can only play a little after work i don't let Gameex enough on line....i'll have a look later to the video wich is really a great option too !

Gameex is really a great software and i don't regret my purchase !!

Thanks again !

• Like 1

Thank you for your kind words ,

well i figured out how to do by reading in the forum , and of course as i can only play a little after work i don't let Gameex enough on line....i'll have a look later to the video wich is really a great option too !

Gameex is really a great software and i don't regret my purchase !!

Thanks again !

Do you still get a discount on an EmuMovies lifetime purchase with GameEx? If so I would highly recommend it. That's about the only regret I have with GameEx is not taking advantage of that offer.