All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Need support on adding emulators and games to GameEx

Arcsharp

So I just found out about this today and I have to say this is one of the best frontends I've seen so far however I'm not quite familiar with GameEx so I was wondering if someone could tell me how to add emulators and game roms to GameEx. I tried starting the setup wizard but I couldn't find a way to access the custom settings. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Hey Arcsharp, welcome to the GameEx forums :)

I don't run the emulators myself, but many here do......

Add them in the emulators slots and keep on down the list to make sure you get everything you need put in there.

And for your reading pleasure, the world famous fRequEnCy post that is so often referenced, yeah it's a really good one to check out ;)

• Like 1

A word of advice or several:

- Set your emulators up one at a time and get them working outside of GameEx first.

- Regarding ROMS, keep how you obtain them to yourself and don't ask how or where to obtain them.

- If you need assistance with a particular emulator, open a separate thread noting the emulator and the issue.

The GameEx How to ask for help link in my signature will guide you on how to find and submit the support files we will need in order to help you.

Good luck and welcome!

• Like 1