All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Hello SIMPLY_AUSTIN, welcome to the GameEx forums :cheers:

I've checked out your channel quite a lot, thanks for linking it for those that haven't. On my most recent visit to emu-movies I noticed you have quite a bit going on there as well.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas as well :)

Yeah guys... looks like I am now onto GameEx... I have been all over this before although many many moon ago. Figure its about time to get back into it and see whats been going on. Will be mostly looking at the GameEx Online, Pinball and of course Evolution once its released.

I am not a fan of any Frontend to be honest, I think they all have their ups and downs, their draws and their nags. I just like to see what benefits they all have to see how people can use them, themselves :D

Now I just need to wipe of the dust from my GameEx experience (very limited) and see whats been going on ;)

By the way... yeah tags are from the heart... I just pull something from deep inside and set it free for everyone to embrace.... long live the Leader of Good Things!!! So say we all! hehehe

What's up Austin! I enjoy your channel very much. I was wondering when you were gonna put up a video about gameex and pinballx. I knew you would eventually. You've been posting some great vids with some new frontends that I haven't tried yet.

In my opinion Pinballx is just fantastic. Especially now that it runs FX2 so smoothly (good job Tom).

Junky