All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

New kit - what do you think?

DazzleHP

Looks smooth!!

I know right! This is at default settings which equates to around 10mins per GB. You can compress the vid quite a bit it seems, but for a test i'm not going to - obviously :P Plus i know i can half it or better with no noticable to-naked-eye compression using methods that i already know hehe

Now i want to capture everything :huh:

Just played some Horizon 2 to test the pass-through - brilliant! And apparently it works just as well on PC using a loop-back! I must test this! :P Very impressed so far :D

Oh btw, it's usb powered! In other words no separate mains/socket required! Lovin this the more i use it ^_^

Very nice but you know 60fps doesn't play right in any browser available?

The only way I can get real decent 60fps playback is with Media Player Calssic, direct 3d exclusive with vsync. GameEx does a pretty good job too.

Try capturing an old game that has scrolling and you will see what I mean.

Very nice but you know 60fps doesn't play right in any browser available?

The only way I can get real decent 60fps playback is with Media Player Calssic, direct 3d exclusive with vsync. GameEx does a pretty good job too.

Try capturing an old game that has scrolling and you will see what I mean.

I know exactly what you mean. Being a shmup (shoot 'em up) fan, i've tried long and hard attempting to get a vid online that accurately portrays what is happening on-screen.

Pretty much all the vid hosting sites will crunch your footage down to almost nothing, using aggresive algorithms, not really caring where your footage comes from, or how it should be treated.

The only option, to get authentic footage at present, is to download from the source.

I don't know where you go from there ??