All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Watara Supervision Emulator?

uberpubert69

I would say to search for a list of command lines for that particular emulator if the standard ROM path ROM FILE arguments do not work.

Oh man potator isn't really good. I just saw here http://www.progettoemma.net/mess/system.php?machine=svisionn that supervision is indeed supported by MESS and is emulated quite well apparently. Don't know how this slipped by me. It even has a command I can use for GameEx on that page

Will

mess svisionn -cart "C:\pathtogame\gamename.bin"

translate to

mess.exe svisionn -cart "[ROMPATH]\[ROMFILE]"

?

This is the first I've "seen" of this system, but doing some checking confirms both of your results. I might have ran across the name in the logos hunt, but never the games. Seems the best hope is for MESS to carry on this one.

For anyone wondering:

My god, the music sounds like the aural version of eating glass.

However, I wonder if anyone's told Dazzle about Fatal Craft - looks like it'd knock the socks off those amateurish Cave schmups!

If that's how it's supposed to sound then Potator is a perfect Supervision emulator. Haven't gotten around to MESS yet. You cant bring Cave shooters with you on the go (unless you count the iOS ports lol). Supervision>Cave