All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Royal Flush

tthurman

Haha! Nice!

The so called waterpark capitol of the world is like 20 mins from me. My kids have season passes to Noah's Ark. :)

https://www.noahsarkwaterpark.com/

Super good time, and plenty of 'scenery'. :)

All I cared about was the girls in bikinis.... I hate being single. :( Other than that, pretty cool. It's gotta be in some European country or something, I don't think the USA safety guys would allow something with a jump ramp like that. We have a few water parks with slides around here too, but I've never done any of them because I'm self conscience about my weight.

Ahhh... the young and the beautiful just intoxicated on life, their own prospects and blissful in their sense of infinite potential and joy.

Bastards.

+1 to your sentiments, Stigz.

An old man was out in his row boat fishing. As drifted towards a patch of lily pads he saw a rather remarkable looking frog sitting amongst the reeds. As he drew closer, the frog spoke:

Hey! Hey mister!

Wow a talking frog!

Not only that, if you pick me up and kiss me, I'll turn back into a beautiful princess! As a reward we'll make love on the banks of this lake all day long!

The old man considered for a moment, then picked up the frog and tucked her into the chest pocket of his overalls

So whatdayasay!? Is it a deal?

Well, it's a nice proposition and all ... but at my age I'd rather just have a talking frog.

:lol:

• Like 1

Funny thing is, the youngsters I see in my line of work are fantastically disaffected, cynical, savvy and effective. Nothing like those air-brushed prima-donnas and Primo oumos. It takes all kinda instruments to make an orchestra (including frogs for a frog chorus) but cummon! Is this crap really still being peddled to our yoofs as the way they should be? "Just smile, think you're pretty and give us your taxes..."

Just don't peak behind the curtain, kids....... it's ugly.

Heh - sorry. /rant

Gawd I'm becoming a miserable old git! :)