All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Hey all!

fRequEnCy

Good to see you about! I understand about the real life stuff. Not much happening other than waiting for GameEx Evolution to be released.

That's what I was checking in for. Glad I didn't miss it.

Welcome back fReq! Good to see ya back after a brief absence! :-)

What's new with you?

Same ole me. Just been workin, computer nerd stuff, programming, and the newest addition (grandson) in my life. Other than that, I'm still my same ole boring self. Wanted to finally setup my htpc with games so wanted to check in.

Thanks guys! Nice to see some familiar faces and hope to meet some new ones. I'll start frequenting the forums little by little and then be back to my old self. Gotta download the current version so I can learn it and if any emulator questions need answering then feel free to ask. For now, the best way would be to message me cuz I'll actually get notified of that until I start coming around more. Glad to see u guys!