All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Happy Birthday Draco

tthurman

Happy Birthday Draco!

I hope it's an epic birthday without equal in the tri-state region, the type of affair that will go on to live in notoriety as Floridian legend. A bacchanalian spectacle above all others. Just whatever happens, do not invite this guy (among other things, he's a touchy-feely drinker who is absolutely terrible at karaoke ... yikes)

Happy Birthday!

Weeellllll happy birthday ya old fart! One thing I can always count on is that your older than me. :)

It appears that my previous birthday well wishes was a bit creep-tastic, so I figured I'd class it up a bit with this legendarily lovely lady. (Although between you and me, I'm told she was also a bit of a touchy-feely drinker, as well as a self evidently horrible karaoke performer. So there you go. :mellow: ... what, too soon?)

Happy Birthday Once Again Draco!

You guys are too much! Of course, I will have to wait to view the videos until I get home later tonight. The missus is taking me to Longhorn to celebrate. Thanks for your friendships and all that you do to make life great here and keeping things interesting!