All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[DEALS] Sales Ahoy!

nullPointer

I'm sure a lot of you guys are already aware, but the GOG summer sale started yesterday. Some great bundles and single games on sale, and as usual it's all DRM free.

On the horizon, the Steam summer sale might be starting soon as well? A few days ago 'Mysterious Card' sets began appearing in user badge lists. Traditionally this has signaled the first shot across the bow that the Steam Summer Sale is just around the corner.

Is it possible ... could it be ... that the GOG sale and the Steam sale will wind up running concurrently and head-to-head!? Good lord we're on the edge of full scale summer sale armageddon here people!

• Like 1

Stop the insanity! :blink:

That's it, from this day forward I'm not buying anymore games until such time I've started through the collection I amassed over the last 18 months.

(unless of course it's something I've just got to have)

That's it, from this day forward I'm not buying anymore games until such time I've started through the collection I amassed over the last 18 months.

(unless of course it's something I've just got to have)

Man, so much this! My backlog practically stretches beyond what I might reasonably expect to play within my remaining lifetime especially once I start throwing emulated systems into the mix ... But them deals, man. DEM DEALS! (seriously someone save me from them deals).

Now Paypal is taunting me, Steam summer sale starts 6-11 and runs through 6-21.

resistance is futile

Making profit from "cards" that essentially are useless feels so good. My Steam wallet is locked and loaded.

Steam mega sales seem to change me for a few weeks. I go all Wall Street, muddafunkas!