All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Happy Birthday nullPointer!

tthurman

Well holy guacamole!!! Happy birthday to one of the cornerstones that holds this community together!!!

Steam game forthcoming! ;)

• Like 1

A big Happy Birthday wish to one of the nicest people I came to know in our community !!

I hope you have a very nice day with all your friends and family :)

...and I'd like to give you this digital birthday cake ;)

348s.jpg

• Like 3

Happy birthday, my friend! The years will begin to pass quicker now. Don't be saddened by this realization. It just means that you will get to some of the greater moments in your life a little faster without feeling you have been waiting in line so long! Heck, Senior discounts are just around the corner! Woot!

• Like 2

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! My wife and I just returned from a trip to Rome where I was fortunate enough to spend my 40th birthday (turns out gelato affogato al whiskey is a pretty fantastic substitute for birthday cake!) At any rate, thanks once again and I wish you all the best.

• Like 1

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone! My wife and I just returned from a trip to Rome where I was fortunate enough to spend my 40th birthday (turns out gelato affogato al whiskey is a pretty fantastic substitute for birthday cake!) At any rate, thanks once again and I wish you all the best.

Nice man, hope you had an amazing time! :)

• Like 1