All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[NEWS] Please welcome our newest Global Moderator - DazzleHP!

Draco1962

I want to take this opportunity to welcome our newest Global Moderator - DazzleHP!

He has been a major contirbutor from the start of his GameEx life. His guide to Using Custom Menus is a must-read for anyone customising GameEx beyond the "just out of the box" layout.

He has been a major factor in his role as a Hi-Score moderator, helping Gimmeclassics keep the Hi-Score Comps rollin' and growin'.

His is a frequent, kind, helpful voice for n00bs and experienced members alike.

It is for all of these reasons and many more that we are punishing him into submission promoting him to Global Moderator status.

Welcome, DazzleHP!

• Like 4

In addition to being a passionate gamer and formidable opponent, you'e also someone who is willing to extend a helping hand to help others.

Congrats on a well deserved prompotion!

(yes I say this ven though you won't let me hang on to even one of the FX2 high scores)

• Like 1

Wow ! My HS buddy in crime promoted to Global Moderator ! You absolutely deserve it Darren :)

Your polite way of helping other Members with GameEx is a rare thing and justly awarded with the Moderator title !!

Personal note:

I dare to say we both have become good friends and I'm still very pleased you have joined me as a Hi-Score competition moderator. Without your help moderating the HS forum would be very time consuming and I would kind of feel lost running our Hi-score competition. I really appreciate all of your help :)...Just an hour ago - before we had any talk about your promotion - you again proved to be a really good friend by reassuring me nothing has changed in you helping me out with the HS Forum. You really are a cool guy, a good friend and a perfect global moderator to help the GameEx community !!

Congrats Darren !

• Like 1

Thanks guys! Y'all are in trouble now muahahahahaaaa :P

@Todd - Avengers ;)

@Dennis - Likewise to you man! If it wasn't for your dedication and passion, our HS Comp wouldn't exist. Period!

Many many good things are coming in 2015 and it hasn't even started yet. I'm honored to part of the team that we all know is bringing something special to the table. And because i just can't help myself:

Respect my Authoritah! :D

• Like 1