All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[CABINET] Custome Star Wars Cab and Shooter Cab

vorstoss

Whats up guys! So here are my two cabs, one I purchased and the other one I built. I made a video for my youtube channel and I also made a blog that shows the step by step proccess of building my custome cab :D

Capture.png

HERE is my blog link with tons of photos!

Youtube VIDEO

• Like 2

Awesome work, my friend! Have you considered possibly putting an overlay on your TankStick that will visually tie it in more with the theme of your cab? Recroom Masters can create them based upon your design here.

My only concerns about the stools... should I worry if I start to hear Vader breathing sounds from beneath my bum?

I dunno, i've already heard some not dissimilar sounds coming from that area...

Your cab will look sweet when you get them stripes, replacing the x-arcade decal and continuing down the coin door 8)

• Like 1

lol Yeah I actually am going to replace the overlay on the tank stick. In the video I stated that I want to continue the stripes that start on the monitor bezel and go all the way to the front of the xarcade tankstick and on to the bottom....first im going to photoshop it in to see what it looks like. I'll definitely check out Recroom Master. :D

• Draco1962 changed the title to [CABINET] Custome Star Wars Cab and Shooter Cab